Tu Moda is now interviewing estheticians that meet the following qualifications…
- Positive attitude towards peers, guests, and the company.
- Professional in demeanor, appearance, and relationships.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in the performance of facials, body treatments, waxing and make-up applications.
- Open to learning and to participating in continual education.
- A current MA cosmetology or esthetics license.
- You must be able to complete a technical demonstration and a verbal interview.
- You must “look the part” and reflect a professional who works in the beauty industry.
- Understand the importance of consistent customer satisfaction and the dedication to meet and exceed the expectations of every client.
Tu Moda Spa offers…
- Up to 45% commission on services.
- Up to 8% commission on retail sales.
- Sick time in compliance with Massachusetts state laws.
- Contribute 50% of health care insurance. .
- Contribute 3% to IRA.
- Employee discounts on product and services.
- We provide you with all the tools to be competitive in your field.
- Educational opportunities.
- We will provide you with clean work environment where people with positive attitudes come to practice their profession
- At Tu Moda, you will become part of our team. We will provide you with the tools necessary to be competitive in the industry and will compensate you for your dedication and hard work. We will always be willing to assist and teach you and will always be willing to listen to any issue or questions you may have.